Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Presentations!

Today in class we did our projects. I missed the last class because I had a lacrosse game. I missed some of Kamaurs Sparta presentation. Instead he just started over. We had to think of questions and give them a grade.

 I'd give Kamau a 80/100. He had some good information. He needed to explain a little bit more stuff.

1) What age did the Spartan children go to training?
    - 6 or 7
2) What was the role of the woman?
  - took care of the house hold and did as they wanted
3) When did the Spartan men stop fighting?
- in there 50s or 60s

Fiona did the Peloponnese War! I'd give her a 93/100 She didn't have that much information. It was a short powerpoint.
Peloponnese War

1) How long was the war?
- 27 Years
2) In what year did the Peloponnesian war begin
- 431 B.C
3) What was the peace of Nicias
- treaty that ended the first half of the Peloponnese War

No comments:

Post a Comment