Friday, April 29, 2011

I Love This Class :)

Today, we started off class with jokes. It was so funny. Mr.Schick did this really funny voice. He also told us what our class averaged on the quizzes. Our class averaged a 90% on them. We joked about sneezing too! I just love this class in the morning because I always laugh. We got to retake our quiz! I was glad. I think I got a good grade on this one. After the quiz Mr.Schick said he had an idea and left the room. He said he would be coming right back. He put on a hoody and did a rap called "Rome". I've never laughed so hard. It was so good! He was called Chi Cago! For our work we had to look up some pictures that will go with his rap. He's going to make a video!

 
Julius Caesar getting stabbed 
  

Julius C again stabbed
Augustus 
Rome
octavian
Hannibal's elephant riding Cartheginian army attacking Roman troops at the battle of Zama during the 2nd Punic War in which Roman general Scipio (Scipio Africanus) crushed the Cartheginians.
Hannibal riding on elephant back
The Gauls
 
Brutus
pompey

Cleopatra


Pratricians
Mark Antony


No comments:

Post a Comment