Wednesday, April 20, 2011

No Mr.Schick BUT A Test!?

Today in class we had a big test. We are finishing up what we learned about Ancient Greece. The test was on our PowerPoints and the other parts Mr.Schick taught us. It was fun to learn about and very interesting. It's crazy to think that the world used to be like that. Everything is so much different now compared to old times. Anyways, the test was kind of hard. There were about 30 questions and I know I didn't get them all right! The essay wasn't that hard. We didn't get to use our computers for anything so I was upset. Hopefully I didn't do to bad! I can't wait to see what I got!

1 comment:

  1. There is more information about this rubric at Greek Project Rubric (found under the Links to History on my blog).

    1) 24/25
    2) 25/25
    3) 25/25
    4) 25/25

    Total: 99/100

    More fine work from Lyssie! One tiny hint - try to have fewer words per slide, and just explain the bullet points out loud. Makes it more interesting for the class, and for the presenter - you!

    (Your classmates gave you a 96 - third highest in the class!)

    ReplyDelete