Monday, February 28, 2011

Finally Have Our Tests Back..... bad Class

Today in class we finally got our test back! We went over our tests and went over the right answers. He gave us a copy of the test to write down the right answers for our exam at the end of the year. Then all of the sudden two people interrupted Class.  If they would have just apologized we could have been able to go over everything.  The decided to be rude and disrespectful.  They ruined it for everyone. I wish people would learn manners.  I don't like having to get punished for something someone else did.  I nope they realize that they should've said sorry.  I would like to say sorry to you, Mr. Schick , on their behalf!

1 comment:

  1. That's nice of you, Alyssa! Of course, YOU don't need to apologize.

    I probably overreacted, but I've been a little stressed out lately. From now on I'll try not to do things that punish the whole class if I can help it. Thanks for pointing that out!

    ReplyDelete