Monday, May 9, 2011

Greece & Rome Tests Back!

Today in class we got 2 of our tests back! We got our Greece test and our Rome part one test back. I got a B+ on the Greece test. I got a 100% on the Rome test. The Greece test was kind of hard. I had 4 wrong on that test. The Rome test at first I thought it was a little difficult, but I managed to do really well. Anyways, we went over the tests. We marked all the right answers to the questions. Everyone got a chance to answer a few questions out loud. We will be using those papers from those tests for our exams. Exams are coming up pretty soon. We should all start studying and preparing for everything. Also, Mr.Schick quickly told us about his horrible weekend. He has been sick for the past few weeks. He has been taking medicine proscribed by a doctor. He was outside cutting the grass and when he was finished he came in. His wife said "what happened to your face?". He had broken out in bumps all over his body. He said it was so gross and made him feel horrible. I hope you feel better Mr.Schick!

No comments:

Post a Comment